Since 1964, Omnia has supplied the industry with architectural hardware that is uniquely and stylishly designed, yet exceptionally functional. The designs range from traditional to contemporary to ornate in a selection of finishes to complement any design motif.
- Tough, non-rusting materials used throughout the Omnia door knobs.
- Face covers and strikes are solid brass.
- 28 Degree rotation to retract latch.
- Critical interior parts of Omnia door knobs are made of Solid brass.
- Nylon sub-roses feature self-aligning thru-bolts.
- Concealed Screws on all functions
- Push button on interior rose of privacy, emergency release hole on exterior rose.
- Omnia door knobs come standard with rose to cover a 2 1/8" bore hole.