Typically ships within 24 hours if order is placed before 2pm EST, M-F.
You'll find the quality, peace of mind, and beauty you expect from Baldwin in every lock. True to Baldwin's tradition of quality and craftsmanship, each Baldwin lock is meticulously crafted of the finest materials and with the utmost attention to detail.
The Mortise lock is the most secure form of any entry set. The reason why is a special cut in the door allows a longer and thicker mortise to slide into a pocket in the door itself, providing superior protection. These types of locks will require special door preparation.
- TheBaldwin Estate 6920 Palm Springs Mortise Handleset comes with the L024 Lever. For a different option please contact our Customer Service Department.
- Solid forged brass
- Requires mortise pocket.
- Accommodates door thickness of 1.75" to 2.25" thick doors.
- ANSI/BHMA A 156.13 Operational & Security Grade I.
- C- Keyway Standard
- Functions available are single cylinder, double cylinder, and full dummy
- Please view question marks next to drop down menus for assistance in selections.
Must Specify 2-1/2" or 2-3/4"
A 156.13 Operational & Security Grade I
|1-3/4" - 2 1/4" thick door|
Single Cylinder, double cylinder and dummy handleset
Solid forged brass