Ships same day if order is placed before 2pm EST.
MaxGrade D Series Door Hardware is made to withstand the rigorous use in high traffic areas and is an ideal fit for your commercial needs. The D series offers superior performance at a great price point.
- MaxGrade D600NV Nevada Grade 1 Heavy Duty Cylindrical Classroom Lever Set
- 6 pin Solid Brass Schlage "C" Keyway Cylinder
- Classroom Function: Locked outside by key only. Always free egress on inside
- Clutch function
- Adjustable mounting plate
- Concealed mounting screws
- Door thickness for 1-3/8" to 2" standard
- Backset 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Square Corner Faceplate
- ASA or T-Strike Option
- ANSI Grade 1 certified
- UL 3 hours fire rating certified
Detailed Classroom Function Description
Typically a staff member unlocks the door in the morning and puts the lockset into "passage mode". The advantage of this function is that during the school day, students and staff have easy access to the classroom (unlocked) and there is no chance of accidentally locking the door. In the event of a lockdown the teacher or one of the staff has to go into the hallway to lock the door. The door will remain in the locked position, even if someone exits the classroom, until a staff member returns the lockset to passage mode from the exterior with a key.
A156.2 -2003, Grade 1 strength & operational requirements
Square corner standard