Nostalgic products are custom assembled & typically ship with 5 to 7 Business Days
Inspired by Charles Eastlake, the renowned architect and furniture designer of the Arts & Crafts movement of the late 1800s, the uniquely intricate design of the Eastlake knob offers a distinctly unforgettable look . Pair this knob with the simple lines of the Prairie or New York long plate for a look that will enhance any home. All Nostalgic Warehouse knobs are mounted on a solid (not plated) forged brass base for durability and beauty.
- Top quality, forged brass knobs & plates
- Engineered for use on pre-drilled doors 2 1/8" bore holes.
- Genuine crystal and porcelain doorknobs
- 2 3/8" or 2 3/4" backset/latch
- Fits doors 1 3/8" - 1 3 /4" thick
- Privacy function has a push button on the rosette or backplate to activate lock
- Optional mortise-lock sets for antique doors (please see mortise locks)
- 3 Year Mechanical and Finish Warranty
This Knob Sets comes with the Classic Rose and is only available in Polished Brass.
2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
Passage, Privacy, Single and Full Dummy
Forged Brass Knob and Rose