The Schlage ND Series is the toughest cylindrical lock that Schlage makes for heavy-duty commercial applications. Schlage knows that every product has to stand up to constant use and abuse without compromising security. The ND-Series gets the job done with tough, dependable ANSI Grade 1 locks designed for use in schools, hospitals, offices, retail spaces, and colleges and universities. Built for heavy duty applications, ND-Series locks are easy to service and maintain, and offer a wide range of styles and finishes to fit your project needs.
- Pricing includes cylinder for keyed functions
- All functions are reversible - non handed. Please click RED quesiton mark next to function box for detailed explanation on available functions
- Door Thickness: 1 5/8” to 2 1/8” Standard. (spacers required for 1 3/8" doors.)
- Backset: 2 3/4" standard. 2 3/8”, 3 3/4” and 5” available.
- Lock Chassis: Steel, zinc dichromate plated for corrosion resistance.
- Latch Bolt: Brass, chrome plated, 1/2” throw, deadlocking on keyed and exterior functions.
- Exposed Trim: Wrought brass, bronze or Zinc. Levers are pressure cast zinc, plated to match finish symbols.
- Strike: ANSI Curved Lip Strike 1 1/4: x 4 7/8" x 13/16" lip to center standard. Optional strikes, lip lengths and ANSI strike box available. Please enter any specific requirements in the Notes Box.
A156.2 Series 4000, Grade 1 strength & operational requirements
2-3/8", 2-3/4", 3-3/4" & 5"
1 5/8” to 27/8” (35 mm to 48 mm) standard. 2 1/8 standard (spacer needed for 1 3/8" doors)
See drop down fucntion menu
Square corner standard. Please specify in notes for Drive-In or Round Corner