Typically ships within 24 hours if order is placed before 2pm EST, M-F.
The Smart alternative to master keying. Kwikset’s Key Control Deadbolt, featuring SmartKey re-key technology, is a revolutionary cost and time-saving alternative to master keying. Re-keying a traditional master key system is labor intensive, time consuming and costly. With the first and only two-cylinder Key Control Deadbolt, either cylinder can be re-keyed in seconds, without removing the lock from the door. Retain your one-key access to all units and gain more flexible key management, all while saving time and money. The new Key Control Deadbolt is the perfect alternative to master keying.
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 2
- Top concealed cylinder provides one-key control for the property manager
- Lower exposed cylinder allows unique user keys for the tenant
- Re-key your user or control cylinder at any time in seconds
- Maintain key control throughout tenant and employee turnover
- Re-key the lock without removing from the door
Save time & money by re-keying yourself
Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
1 3/8 to 1-3/4"
Drive-in, Round Corner, Square corner
- 1a: Concealed Key Control cylinder has a unique patented keyway to provide increased security. Simply rotate the cylinder cap to expose the cylinder for use
- 1b: User cylinder utilizes the traditional Kwikset keyway and keys.
- 1c: Gear assembly enables both cylinders to lock or retract the deadbolt latch.
- ALSO FEATURES: CERTIFIED GRADE 2 ANSI/BHMA SECURITY BUMPGUARD(tm)
- 2a BUMPGUARD - Patented side locking bar technology offers improved security by protecting against lock bumping, an attack on conventional pin & tumbler locks.
- 2b: DRILL RESISTANCE - Cylinder uses two steel balls inserted into the front of the key face to resist attacks from drilling.
- 2c: PICK RESISTANCE: Superior SmartKey withstands the highest level of UL pick testing, the UL 437, Par. 11.6.