Ships in approx. 8 weeks. Expedited Manufacturing Available. Please Call for Best Pricing.
The Rocky Mountain E10010 Paris Escutcheon by Roger Thomas, is reminiscent of historical styles from 17th and 18th century France with a sense of whimsy, romance and decorative flair.
- 2-1/2" x 6" Paris Escutcheon
- 7/8" bore required for tubular door prep (not compatible with 2-1/8" face bore)
- Solid forged bronze
- Handing Required
- Door thickness from 1-3/8" to 2-1/4" (for thicker doors please contact us)
- Available in passage, privacy and dummy functions
- Click Here for Knob & Lever Dimensions
PLEASE CALL FOR OUR BEST PRICE. (PRICES SHOWN ARE MANUFACTURERS FULL LIST PRICE)