Typically ships within 24 hours if order is placed before 2pm EST, M-F.
Baldwin was the first to forge letter box plates from brass and they continue to create letter box plates with the same attention to quality and detail today. Baldwin letter box plates are made of heavy gauge wrought brass to prevent rain and snow from entering.
- Letter Box Plates, 13" x 3.625"
- Designed for use on exposed doors to prevent wind from forcing rain and snow through the slot
- Very large opening will accommodate small packages
- Bronze spring keeps flap tightly closed at all times
- Hinging back plate provides additional privacy and decorative appearance.
- Not suitable for vertical installation
- Overall measurements: 13" x 3-5/8".
- Inside opening: 11" x 2".
Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty: Baldwin warrants that each Baldwin product shall be free of mechanical defect for the original purchaser for as long as you own your home.
Limited Lifetime Finish™ Warranty: The Baldwin Lifetime Finish uses advanced finishing technology (physical vapor deposition) to create a finish highly resistant to the effects of weather and normal wear and tear. The Limited Lifetime Finish Warranty on Lifetime Finish™ products covers the original purchaser for as long as you own your home.
Limited Finish Warranty: The finish on Baldwin products (excluding Lifetime Finish and living finish products) is protected by a durable topcoat designed to maintain the beauty and quality of the Baldwin product. The Baldwin Limited Finish Warranty covers the original purchaser for five years from date of purchase for interior use and one year for exterior use.
Living Finishes: Due to the nature of Baldwin living finish products, they will wear over time and may already have begun the process before reaching your home. No finish warranty is offered on living finish products, which are designed to age and improve over time. Living finishes include raw brass, oil rubbed bronze, stainless steel, and other non-lacquered or non-PVD finishes.