Typically ships within 24 hours if order is placed before 2pm EST, M-F.
The Mortise lock is the most secure form of any entry set. A special cut in the door allows a longer and thicker mortise to slide into a pocket in the door itself, providing superior protection. These types of locks will require special door preparation.
- The Edinburgh Estate Trim 6515 comes standard with the 5031 Knob or 5122 Lever. For other options please contact our Customer Service Department.
- Solid forged brass
- Requires mortise pocket.
- Accommodates door thickness of 1.75" to 2.25" thick doors.
- ANSI/BHMA A 156.13 Operational & Security Grade I.
- C- Keyway Standard
- Functions available are single cylinder, double cylinder, and full dummy
- Please view question marks next to drop down menus for assistance in selections.
Must specify 2-1/2" or 2-3/4"
A 156.13 Operational & Security Grade I
|1-3/4" - 2 1/4" thick door|
Single Cylinder, double cylinder and dummy handleset
Solid forged brass