Typically ships within 1 business day
Formed of the finest materials and finished in rich hues, Baldwin entrysets greet every guest with distinguished style. Seen on some of America's most notable homes, Baldwin's entrysets are renowned for their quality and timeless beauty. The understated elegance of the New Hampshire handle is enhanced by refined arches and beveled detailing.
- Baldwin Reserve New Hampshire Handleset
- Solid forged brass construction.
- Can be customized with other Reserve style knobs, levers, or roses.
- To personalize your look, this Traditional inspired design is available in 6 finishes.
- Solid brass deadbolt latch with hardened steel roll pin for additional strength and security.
- Accommodates door thickness 1-3/4" to 2". Up to 2-1/2" thick door door with thick door kit (additional charge)
- Baldwin 5-pin C-Keyway standard.
- Adjustable backset latch fits 2-3/8" (60mm) or 2-3/4" (70mm) pre-bored doors.
- Handing only required when ordering lever interior style.
- Functions available: single cylinder, double cylinder, and full dummy.
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty and Limited 25 Year Finish Warranty
Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
Grade 2 Deadbolt
2 1/8 Deadbolt & 2-1/8" for thumb press
5 Pin Schlage C
|1-3/4" (Conversion kit available for 2"-2-1/4" thick doors at additional charge)|
Single Cylinder, double cylinder and dummy handleset
Solid forged brass