Nostalgic products are custom assembled & typically ship with 5 to 7 Business Days
The Meadows Deadbolt design is a reproduction of P.F. Corbin’s “Como” door set from the early 1900’s and was popular in the late Victorian period. Our modern re-creation is made of forged brass and top-quality internal components for smooth, long-lasting operation and comes in six popular finishes.
- Nostalgic Warehouse Meadows Single Cylinder Deadbolt
- Key on Exterior and thumb-turn on interior
- 5-Pin Cylinder (Schlage Keyway)
- Exceeds ANSI A 156.2 Grade 2 lock standards
- 2-3/8” or 2-3/4” backset
- Fits doors prepared with 2-1/8” cross bore
- Adjusts to door thickness from 1-3/4” - 2-1/4”
2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
5 Pin Keyway (Schlage C Keyway)
1-3/4" - 2 1/4"