Typically ships within 3 busness days
Since 1964, Omnia has supplied the industry with architectural hardware that is uniquely and stylishly designed, yet exceptionally functional. The designs range from traditional to contemporary to ornate in a selection of finishes to complement any design motif.
- Tough, non-rusting materials used throughout the Omnia door knobs.
- Face covers and strikes are solid brass.
- 28 Degree rotation to retract latch.
- Critical interior parts of Omnia door knobs are made of Solid brass.
- Nylon sub-roses feature self-aligning thru-bolts.
- Concealed Screws on all functions
- Push button on interior rose of privacy, emergency release hole on exterior rose.
- Omnia door knobs come standard with rose to cover a 2 1/8" bore hole.
Must Specify 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
Solid Brass Latchsets
1-3/8", 1 3/4", 2"
Privacy/Passage/Dummy Pair/Single Dummy
Solid Forged Brass