Ships in 6-8 weeks. Expedited Shipping Available. Please Call for Best Pricing.
The Rocky Mountain E416 Square Escutcheon makes a strong statement in contemporary of traditional settings. The clean geometry and simple handcrafted style recalls the beautiful Craftsmen hardware of the early 20th century.
- 2-5/8 x 2-5/8" Square Escutcheon
- 7/8" bore required (not compatible with 2-1/8" face bore)
- Solid forged bronze
- 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backset
- Handing Required
- Door thickness from 1-3/8" to 2-1/4" (for thicker doors please contact us)
- Available in passage, privacy and dummy functions
- Click Here for Knob & Lever Dimensions
PLEASE CALL FOR OUR BEST PRICE. (PRICES SHOWN ARE MANUFACTURERS FULL LIST PRICE)