Ships in approx. 8 weeks. Expedited Manufacturing Available. Please Call for Best Pricing.
The Rocky Mountain E10015, E10016, E10017 Paris Escutcheon by Roger Thomas, is reminiscent of historical styles from 17th and 18th century France with a sense of whimsy, romance and decorative flair.
- 2-1/2" x 9-1/4" Paris Escutcheon
- 7/8" bore required for tubular door prep (not compatible with 2-1/8" face bore)
- Solid forged bronze
- Handing Required
- Door thickness from 1-3/8" to 2-1/4" (for thicker doors please contact us)
- Available in passage, privacy and dummy functions
- Click Here for Knob & Lever Dimensions
PLEASE CALL FOR OUR BEST PRICE. (PRICES SHOWN ARE MANUFACTURERS FULL LIST PRICE)